Friday, September 25, 2009

Bangles and Beads

Today I stopped in at a bead shop not too far from me ............well a half hour drive, but that's close really. They were having a free class on charm bracelets and all I had to do was pay for the beads and findings that I used...........so I stayed and took forever to pick a kit that I liked. I have never worn much jewelry before because as an RN you tend to have problems with disorientated patients attempting to rip out earrings, strangle you with necklaces etc etc etc. But now that I am no longer actively nursing, and not able to be called in at a moments notice to work, I am wearing different things. So here is the very first piece of jewelry I have made....

Don't you just love the summery colours!

And I think I will try some earrings soon...........will let you all know how that goes too.

2 comments:

oliverandjazz said...

I love it! that is sooo pretty sue!

"Sue N" said...

I had so much fun Kay, I am thinking of going back to learn how to make some earrings. That class is next week - will post them if I get there.