Thursday, October 1, 2009

New Desk

Well I have realised my carpentry limitations, so while I would love to create my ideal piece of studio furniture I know it ain't gunna happen. So I was lucky to be the only bidder on ebay for this desk that will do half the job. I will just have to make or buy a paper cabinet - either flat file drawers or a large pigeon hole type arrangement that will take a full watercolour sheet in most slots.
But in the meantime I have a desk that has some pigeonholes to take my bits and bobs and my art books and some larger items can find their homes underneath in the shelved cupboard area. I will be picking it up on saturday afternoon and then rearranging my drawing space again.
I am looking forward to finding the right way to use this vintage piece of furniture to my advantage!


No comments: