Thursday, March 3, 2011

Well I Can't believe that its been 12 months - that I have been so slack! I have let a lot of things slide and that needs to be rectified! I have had various issues but I am going to make sure that I post once a week. I did make this as a New Year's resolution but then I had computer issues. I have a new one now and lost all my old files in the process. I have now bought an external harddrive to save everything on - live and learn.

The floods here in Queensland delayed the computer repairs a bit .....and I was a just slack through February after I got the computer back - well as a Luddite I was trying to figure out Windows 7 which was loaded on the new one....easier! Not! Well at least not for this little black duck. All those people in t he ads who say they designed it and its so much better must all have grown up with computers and can operate them in their sleep. Makes me feel less stupid if I think that way. I have the hang of most of it now but there are times when I just have to walk away.


Maybe I have the wrong kind of brain - I wonder if Mac is easier...............
Anyway I have been delayed in a Wet Canvas swap because all the pics that I needed of perple's pets were loaded on my computer and the ref pics were online. So after having to wait nearly a month and a half before I could get the pics loaded again I have started in earnest and hope to finish soon.

Here are a few of the pics that I have done since the computer has been back up.



























2 comments:

Joan said...

Yeah, you are back!!! So good to see you again. Great animal ATCS!!! I really like them, especially the dogs. I'll be back soon to visit. Sounds like there was a bit going against you computerwise. Glad that is solved.

"JeanneG" said...

There she is. I can't believe you have the patience to do all those dots. Nice job.