Monday, March 23, 2009

Well I have finally bitten the bullet and started a blog.
I have no idea if I will be good bad or indifferent at this but I am dipping my toe and trying to find out how to do things with the pages on here - like all the pretty background colours people get??? Being technologically challenged I will eventually get there.
The name come from my lifelong love of (and being owned by) a succession of possessive dackies (doxies to those in the States) - I only work to keep them in the lifestyle they've come to expect! I also enjoy my art and its something else that will last a lifetime - especially as it will take that long to learn as much as I can which I am sure will only be scratching the surface because I am reading new new tips and tecniques every day.
I hope to keep myself (and others) entertained with talk of what my "paw people" are doing, with pics of them and scans of my art and the problems of the blank page staring at me daring me to make a mark!
So welcome to my new blog and I hope that I will get the hang of it quite quickly.




I thought I might start by showing an ATC from a recent "Out of Africa" swap on Wet Canvas - this is a beautiful Congalese woman that I could not resist drawing in graphite.

5 comments:

"JeanneG" said...

Well looks good so far. Can't wait till you've been doing it a year.

Cees said...

Wish you all the best with your blog. It is nice to make one. It gives you the opportunity to keep the things you like together and share it with others.

Paulette said...

Welcome to blogging!
That is a beautiful card, you did her justice!

Paulette said...

Welcome to blogging!
That is a beautiful card, you did her proud!

"Sue N" said...

Thanks all for looking and being supportive! You are wonderful!