Thursday, March 26, 2009

Introducing the "Paw People"

As I said I am owned by 2 dachshunds,. They are both red in colour and each comes first in their own way. Buster (13 yrs old) believes that if he doesn't get his meal on time that his throat has been cut. The poor little man thinks with his stomach, so he is fist to get his meal. Maggie (10 yrs old) waits for hers, but she will brook no interference when it comes to cuddles.....she has to be first and she will put herself between Buster and me until she is picked up, then she is happy enough to allow him his cuddle....just as long as he knows she is first!

I love watching them, they re so entertaining and can be delightful time-wasters. So here is a photo. Buster is the one under the blanket .... he has a strange fetish for having things draped over his head. He will set his blanket up that way and he will sit under the long curtains and have them drape over his head doing what I call his "Babushka" act.






No comments: