Friday, January 8, 2010

ATC Swap - dogs [dachshunds]

I've been practising my ink work on ATC's for a Drawspace Swap on the topic of dogs. I decided to do .......what else.........all dachshunds. Most are Standard Smooths, but I also did a few longs and minis. Here are a few of the cards I've done so far.

I have been enjoing trying to get the expressions right and keeping the dots small enough. Until I am in the middle of playing with the images and the ink I forget how much I really do enjoy the process of making these ink images.
















3 comments:

Joan said...

Sue - These are wonderful!!! I love the second one...he's so adorable! Looks like a fun project.

Unknown said...

Sue, beautiful pictures, would love you to contact me.
Sharman

TaniaBee said...

Sue, your duchshunds are gorgeous. i love the method you have used!! GOOD JOB :)