Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I have been extremely fortunate in winning a draw prize from Melody Lamb - a wonderful miniaturist. The little frog porcelain ornament arrived yesterday in the mail and it is beautiful!


I would recommend any and everyone to have a look at her beautiful miniature artworks on her blogsite at http://melodylamb.blogspot.com . At the moment she is doing a series of winter birds - and has the story on there of a little baby house sparrow that she hand raised - so cute!

3 comments:

"JeanneG" said...

The colors are just great. Can't imagine them being better in person.

Joan said...

Why didn't I realize you had a blog??? I love the little frog pendant!! I enjoyed see what you have here. Now I'm going to add your blog to my links.

"Sue N" said...

Thanks for the comments Joan and adding me to your links.
And yes he is a great frog isn't he - I was just so chuffed when I found out he was going to be mine. I have admired Melody's work for a while now.