Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Countries ATC Swap

Well I have been a little quiet on here, but have been busy with art - I finished 13 cards for an ATC trade on Drawspace. Its called "Countries" and I have chosen all kinds of things that represent particular countries. The Eiffel tower and Tut are easy to pick, but incase you are wondering the 2nd card is a Maori facial tattoo from New Zealand, and the last one is a masque for Carnivale in Venice. I really enjoyed searching for ideas for this swap.





2 comments:

Paulette said...

These are wonderful!
I wanted to join but it was just getting to big.

oliverandjazz said...

Excellent job on these sue, and i wish I could be in the vehicle barreling thru those narrow brushy roads admiring those wonderful sights and smells too..
great pics, I would love to see more of your australia..